- Advocacy – Keep up and have a voice on legislative initiatives and judicial precedent.
- Educational Opportunities - Legal Notices & Various Seminars/Webinars
- Networking Events – local chapter events near you!
- Business Discounts – Health Insurance, Workmans Comp and More!
- Model Docs - Contract Clauses, Negotiations, Short Forms, Bid Proposals, Project Insurance, Retainage, Contingent Payment, Reservation of Rights, Project Management and more!
- Government Advocacy - Washington, D.C. Legislators and other decision-makers hear your point-of-view on issues affecting business conditions for subcontractors.
- Benefit Service Discounts - The Blue Book, UPS, Verizon, Consensus Docs, Textura, HP, Project Doc Control and more!
- National Conference - join us for our annual event first class location, speakers and more!
- Business Trends and News - Contractors Compass and weekly emails.
ASA is the united voice dedicated to improving the business environment in the construction industry, representing subcontractors before all branches (executive, legislative, judicial) and levels (federal, state, local) of government, to organizations representing other parts of the construction industry, to the news media, and others.
Any person, firm or corporation that in the normal course of business furnishes subcontract labor and/or materials to the construction industry or provides a service to such subcontractors or material suppliers is eligible for regular membership in the association
ASA of California offer subcontractor-tailored events and education including Members-only educational resources ranging from model contract language to risk management and marketing tools. We also offer in-person and distance-learning educational events open to members and nonmembers for a fee.